Sunday, December 16, 2007

A sample of our concerts

This is one of our encores, "Scherzo on Hyfrydol," arranged by Boude Moore. Players are me on sorpano, Missy on alto, and Michele (she of the red hair) on tenor. It's a great piece that a Southern California contingent (me, my wife, Diane, and Rick Hoffmeister) brought to Sonos when we joined 12 years ago (ack!). We've pretty much played it every concert season since. It's just too successful a piece to drop.



I hope you enjoy it.

---Jason

5 comments:

BrianP said...

That piece is *SO* great! Good job, guys.

::hugs:: for Michèle

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

Oh my gosh, that was AWESOME!!! Way to go, you guys!!!

Ian said...

Phenomenal! I didn't want it to stop!

Anonymous said...

you make me look like crap, cut it out all ready!

Anonymous said...

my school is doing this as a competiton piece. we just started practice today. and one of our players is on crutches. there is no way we can play this song that well.